The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

Fragrance Hotel, Middle Road

8.06.2010 | |

Fragrance Hotel Middle Road, is the hotel for me right now..

As i'm Malaysian and work in Singapore, i constantly get visitors, family and friends from KL.. I used to book Bencoolen Hotel on Bencoolen Street for them, which is in its own right a good hotel, convenient location and what not.. I feel tha Fragrance is my pick right now, simply because its 3 minutes away from Bugis, and I love Bugis!


My mom recently visited me, along with my cousins just a month ago and it was my first stay at Fragrance. Here are some pictures of the room. Sorry about the lighting, the room is naturally dark, as it has an earthy theme to it, which i love (btw)..












































































































The room price range from SGD 130 - SGD 150, for a normal standard room for 2 persons.. Its clean, and relatively new.. The toilets are clean as well.. the room is actually a little small.. you may get a bigger room else where for this price.. but i think its well worth it considering the location.. :)

Recommended. Definitely. :)

0 comments:

Look at the Map, Where have You Been?